I'm Paul from Germany

Nyín dee - Welcome - Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the forum.
Paul
Just Landed
Just Landed

I'm Paul from Germany

Postby Paul » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Hi there!

My name is Paul and I'm from Hamburg in Germany. I love to travel, and have visited most countries in Europe. I've been to Thailand once, and was amazed how different everything was to the Western world. I really want to experience more of Asia, and have decided on Laos as my next holiday destination.
brinch
Laos Novice
Laos Novice

Re: I'm Paul from Gemany

Postby brinch » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here :)

Best
Bo.
Best always!
LaosForums.com Webmaster
Nodia111
Flying in
Flying in

Postby Nodia111 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:41 am

Hey Paul, Welcome this community. I also visited Thailand one time with my uncle. My trip was also memorable for me. I visited only two or three places there. Those places are also amazing and major attractions there. Anyway, I want to know about your favorite places there. Can you tell me?
Paul
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Paul » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Nodia111 wrote:Anyway, I want to know about your favorite places there. Can you tell me?
Hi Nodia. I see you are new in here so hereby a friendly welcome from me :-) My favorite place in Thailand must be Chiang Mai in North. It's so calm and peaceful there compared to busy and noisy Bangkok. A must see in Chiang Mai is the old city centre and the night zoo. But now I'm in Laos and it's even better than Chiang Mai in my view ;-) I plan to stay here permanently, but I'll write a post about this soon :D
Nodia111
Flying in
Flying in

Re: I'm Paul from Germany

Postby Nodia111 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:49 am

Your favorite place is really awesome and amazing in Thailand. I like it and will definitely try to visit it as soon as possible. This city is the largest and most culturally significant city in Northern Thailand. Nice choice :clap:
lucas
Vientiane Lurker
Vientiane Lurker

Postby lucas » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:30 am

Paul wrote:But now I'm in Laos and it's even better than Chiang Mai in my view ;-) I plan to stay here permanently, but I'll write a post about this soon :D
@Paul: Glad to see you found your way to Laos. Hope you will like your new home :-)
yellowstone
Flying in
Flying in

Re: I'm Paul from Germany

Postby yellowstone » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:07 am

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find interesting& useful information here :)