Looking for a job in southern Laos (Champasak, Sekong, Attapeu Salavan or Savannakhet)

Looking to hire someone for your Laos business, or searching for a job yourself?
Forum rules
This forum is open to employers looking to employ foreigners for their Lao business, and to job seekers who are looking for a job in Laos.

Please be aware that the employer must help the job seeker to obtain a work visa (also known as Labour visa). This is required by law.
Sabaidee
Just Landed
Just Landed

Looking for a job in southern Laos (Champasak, Sekong, Attapeu Salavan or Savannakhet)

Postby Sabaidee » Thu May 14, 2015 8:40 am

I am searching for a job in the south of Laos (Champassak, Sekong, Salavan, Attapeu and maybe Savannakhet as well). I am living in Laos for about 2 years and spent about 3 years in total in the country. I am 33 years old and I am Dutch (born in the Netherlands). I can speak and write English, German and Dutch (and understand Afrikaans) and I am learning Lao and speak it a bit as well. I lived in Pakse (Champassak province) before and also in some villages not far from Vang Vieng in Vientiane province. I runned a small bar together with Lao friends in Pakse and was English teacher there as well.

If you are searching for someone whow is willing to stay in Laos for a long period and wants to learn more Lao and is loyal, than contact me and maybe we will work together in the future or I will work in your company.