Looking for a job as an IT programmer

Looking to hire someone for your Laos business, or searching for a job yourself?
Forum rules
This forum is open to employers looking to employ foreigners for their Lao business, and to job seekers who are looking for a job in Laos.

Please be aware that the employer must help the job seeker to obtain a work visa (also known as Labour visa). This is required by law.
Paul
Just Landed
Just Landed

Looking for a job as an IT programmer

Postby Paul » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:00 am

Hi

My name is Paul, and I have about 15 years of experience as a software developer. As I will relocate to Laos within the next month, I am looking for a permanent job within my field of expertice. My core skills are ASP.Net MVC, HTML5, EPiServer (CMS) and SQLServer. As a person I am hardworking, accurate and flexible, and always look forward to new challenges.

I have a Master's degree in science.

Feel free to PM me anytime ;)

Cheers Paul.
Adam
Flying in
Flying in

Re: Looking for a job as an IT programmer

Postby Adam » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Best of luck with your job hunt, Paul. I know it isn't easy to land a job in Laos, let alone an IT job in that country. Please keep us updated if and when you succeed :-)
Paul
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Looking for a job as an IT programmer

Postby Paul » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks Adam, and you're right that finding a job in Laos might not be easy for me as a foreigner, but fortunately I'm not in a hurry. I have enough savings to get by in Laos for a long time; just figured I might as well check out the job opportunities beforehand ;-)