Great tips! I hope to visit Laos one day in the near future. I've been to Thailand and Cambodia. I really love South East Asia.lucas wrote:You also want to see this in Luang Prabang:
1) The Golden City (Wat Xieng Thong), which is a beautiful temple close to Nam Khan River.
2) Elephant Village (Ban Xieng Lo), where the elephants are actually treated with respect (or so I've heard).
3) Alms Giving Ceremony with monks. This is close to The Golder City temple. You will definetely not be the only tourist there
4) Tad Thong Waterfall which is quite astonishing and surrounded by rainforest.
5) The Morning Market where you can shop with the locals. The market is located near Mount Phousi.
Many tourists rent a bike in Luang Prabang because it's an easy way to get around and see nature at the same time.
If you have time, you should consider a few days in Vientiane
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest